Glenside, Station Road
This small wooden bungalow was built in the 1920’s on the corner of Station Road and Coley Lane. It is the last remaining house of its kind in Chilbolton. Mrs Rosie Whale, now ninety-five years old, has lived at Glenside for over thirty years. Prior to moving to Glenside, she was housekeeper for Lord Brecknock’s stable boys in their lodgings at Anstey, once part of the Wherwell Priory estate.
Add a comment about this page