Melbury House, Station Road
In 1906, a schoolmaster from Southampton bought four plots of land on Station Road for £47.00. On two of the plots (originally an orchard) he built Melbury House, an Edwardian double fronted house with sash windows. The adjoining two plots of land were sold in 1928 for £17 and 10 shillings.
Add a comment about this page