Branksome Avenue was once a track known as Bally’s
Lane that cut across from Drove Road to Station Road. As the demand for housing increased after the Second World War this part of the village was developed to accommodate the growing population. Planning permission for the building of more than thirty houses and flats on Branksome Close was granted in 1954.
Add a comment about this page